Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2nd Photographer Engagements

I had the chance to be the second photographer to one of my photography idols Elisha from elle j. Photography on one of her engagement sessions. I was the second photographer which means I was the backup for candid shots that she might have missed that were too cute not to capture. I had so much fun capturing these two with their adorable pups along side Elisha. I learned a lot and even got to play around a little with some of her equipment! Now just an FYI the last FABULOUS picture was taken by me and my camera HOWEVER I was using one of Elisha's amazing lenses and her off camera lighting set up so please don't think that was ALL me... I don't have that amazing equipment for all your pictures to look like that... yet :) I was mostly just messing around for my future photography taste. I hope you enjoy!











 This next picture is probably one of my favorites of them and their dogs! Makes me laugh every time!!











 ***Again a warning that the picture below was taken by me with my camera BUT I was using one of Elisha's lenses and her off camera lighting set up.... so I can not provide this type of picture with all the off camera lighting in your shoot quite yet.... but once I have enough money to buy this set up you can bet I will be investing in it all! I was just messing around with a future dream of mine! Thanks for understanding!***




If you or anyone you know are looking for a photographer please email me at melissa.e.photography3@gmail.com to set your appointment or answer any questions you may have. My prices as of right now are: Mini session (30 mins): $50, one-hour session: $100. Your session comes with a CD of all your edited pictures. If you are getting married please email me for prices since weddings are a little more completed to calculate, I promise we can work it out! Thanks!
~Melissa E.

No comments:

Post a Comment